Re: [engineeringcivil] Thank you 'Mr. Sayyed TanvirAli'

  • Raghunath Rao
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
      Dear Mr Sayyed Tanveerali,
      It is true,I am getting help through your replies.Thanks for your helpingness and your valuable time to share your knowledge.
      Regards,
      S.Raghunath
      9902022554

      On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Neha Bane <neha.bane@...> wrote:

      To -
      Mr. Sayyed TanvirAli;

      Its really nice to see that people like you are here among us.
      Though not all of us will send you such replies but I am sure there are many others who are grateful for your willingness to spread knowledge.
      Thank you.

      Regards;
      Neha Bane

      S.Raghunath
      09902022554

    • yallabandi rajasekharam
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15, 2013
        Dear Mr Sayyed Tanveerali,
        Thank you very much for your valuable replies and sharing your knowledge with all of us.With your information I personally benefited by expanding my engineering knowledge.Keep it up and God bless you.
        Regards,
        Lt Col (Retd) Y Rajasekharam

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 16, 2013
            I benefited immensely from your support and assistance.May Almighty ALLAH crow your effort .Amin