tall buildings

  • meera cm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2013
      Dear All,

      I'm interested in knowing about the design details of tall buildings with belt-truss and outriggers, also with core made up of braced frame.
      Can anyone please help me.

      I need to know about features like type of materials used, bracing types for core, material and size of mega columns in periphery as well as in core, truss type of outrigger and belt-truss and other relevant features about core.

      Looking forward for your kind replies.

      With regards
      Meera C M