Design of Six Storey Building“Structural Design and Analysis of Multi-Storey Office Complex"

  • Brajesh Kumar Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 10:41 AM
    Please find attached file of 06 storey building.

    Thanks & regards
    Brajesh Kumar Singh

    Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here
  • Muniru
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 1:00 AM
      --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, "Brajesh Kumar Singh" <brajesh_kumar4.1981@...> wrote:

      > Please find attached file of 06 storey building.
      >
      > Thanks & regards
      > Brajesh Kumar Singh

      Hi,

      thanks for the file ! could you please find another means to resend it to me because i cant download it. will really appreciate that...