sample project needed :“Structural Design and Analysis of Multi-Storey Office Complex"

  • Muniru Nyei
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 1:16 PM

      Dear All,

      I am preparing for my graduation project, titles: “Structural Design and Analysis of Multi-Storey Office Complex", concrete structure.. i will highly appreciate were you to help me with any sample design project ,  Int'l buiding code standard for office particularly government use, design example from sub to super structures, and lateral load  analysis-- approximate or p-delta method or any useful material about my topic that will help guide my thoughts .

      This page has really been of great help to my student life;  reading thru the pages and some of the useful materials put out here by great scholars, i have learned a lot outside of my curriculum. After almost 4 years of membership and silent beneficiary, now is time to prove myself as a soon-to-be- engineer , your  help will be highly welcome. A BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL!

      Regards,

      Muniru M. Nyei