SLIPFORM FOR CONCRETE SILO

  • Emmanuel Amankwah
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013
      Dear friends,

      If anyone has procedure of assembling SLIPFORM for casting concrete, please forward it to me.

      Regards

      Emmanuel.
    • Emmanuel Amankwah

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013

        Visit ECHO Engineering web site or Elematic web site

        Or any Hollow Core Slabs Machinary and equipment suppliers from Germany, Finland, Austria

        Span or Italy,

        There are many suppliers for slip form hollow Core and structural element production.

        Weiler Germant,

        Nordenimpianti

        Elematic

        ECHO and many many more

        If anyone has procedure of assembling SLIPFORM for casting concrete, please forward it to me.

        Regards

        Emmanuel.

      • jimoh oluwaseun
        Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
          slipform concreting procedure or how to make a slipform?

          Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
            Dear,

            For the construction of concrete silos, manual or hydraulic jack slip form is used. i have used manual system for the construction of silos of 45 feet dia and 110 feet height.

            Shahid Hassan
            Phone No Dubai :               0528109878
            shgardezi2001@...
            Phone Pakistan :              00923336103552
            skype. shgardezi

            If anyone has procedure of assembling SLIPFORM for casting concrete, please forward it to me.

            Regards

            Emmanuel.

          • Sani Mohammed
            Message 6 of 6 , Mar 6, 2013