Re: [engineeringcivil] Basic Civil Engineering

  • Sumon Ahmed
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 24, 2013
    re post. hope it will be solve your problem.

    Message 2 of 9 , Feb 25, 2013
      Dear Sumon Ahmed,

      Please check the attachment. It is just 1 KB capacity.

      Regards,
      Ahamed Zubair A

      On 25 February 2013 07:32, Sumon Ahmed <jibon_jure01@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Sumon Ahmed included below]

      re post. hope it will be solve your problem.

      i recieved ur file Basic Civil Engineering..but i m unable to open or download it.

      Herewith attachment the soft copy for "Basic Civil Engineering" book.

      Amzad

          I have joined newly to this group, Can you be kind enough to send me a good "Basic Civil Engineering" Book in soft copy. Thank You

      ********************
      (¨`•.•´¨) Always
      `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) Keep
      (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Smiling!
       `•.¸.•´

      Regards,
      Vishwa

    • prashant shendre
      Message 3 of 9 , Feb 25, 2013
        unable to open the file sir

        PRASHANTH SHENDRE
        SAIPUSHPA CONSULTANCY
        NEAR RAILWAY GATE BESIDE HERO SERVICE CENTER AADARSH COLONY ROAD BIDAR 585401 KARNATAKA INDIA.
        +91-9448-51-9454
        pras_india4@...

        SERVICES AVAILABLE II CONSTRUCTION II ASTROLOGY II VAASTU II INSURANCE II

        Message 4 of 9 , Feb 25, 2013
          This file is damaged.

          On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Sumon Ahmed <jibon_jure01@...> wrote:

          [Attachment(s) from Sumon Ahmed included below]

          re post. hope it will be solve your problem.

          i recieved ur file Basic Civil Engineering..but i m unable to open or download it.

          Herewith attachment the soft copy for "Basic Civil Engineering" book.

          Amzad

              I have joined newly to this group, Can you be kind enough to send me a good "Basic Civil Engineering" Book in soft copy. Thank You

          (¨`•.•´¨) Always
           `•.¸.•´

          Regards,
          Vishwa