Basic Civil Engineering

  • ViShWa !
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 20, 2013
      Hi Frndz,

          I have joined newly to this group, Can you be kind enough to send me a good "Basic Civil Engineering" Book in soft copy. Thank You

      ********************
      (¨`•.•´¨) Always
      `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) Keep
      (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Smiling!
       `•.¸.•´

      Regards,
      Vishwa

    • Sumon Ahmed
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 22, 2013
      Herewith attachment the soft copy for "Basic Civil Engineering" book.

      Amzad

      Message 3 of 9 , Feb 24, 2013
        hello!
        i recieved ur file Basic Civil Engineering..but i m unable to open or download it.

        Message 4 of 9 , Feb 24, 2013
        re post. hope it will be solve your problem.

        Message 5 of 9 , Feb 24, 2013
          YOU CAN OPEN  WHITE WINRAR SOFT WAR

          Message 6 of 9 , Feb 25, 2013
            Dear Sumon Ahmed,

            Please check the attachment. It is just 1 KB capacity.

            Regards,
            Ahamed Zubair A

            [Attachment(s) from Sumon Ahmed included below]

            Message 7 of 9 , Feb 25, 2013
              unable to open the file sir

              PRASHANTH SHENDRE
              SAIPUSHPA CONSULTANCY
              NEAR RAILWAY GATE BESIDE HERO SERVICE CENTER AADARSH COLONY ROAD BIDAR 585401 KARNATAKA INDIA.
              +91-9448-51-9454
              pras_india4@...

              SERVICES AVAILABLE II CONSTRUCTION II ASTROLOGY II VAASTU II INSURANCE II

              Message 8 of 9 , Feb 25, 2013
                This file is damaged.

                On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Sumon Ahmed <jibon_jure01@...> wrote:

                [Attachment(s) from Sumon Ahmed included below]

                re post. hope it will be solve your problem.

                i recieved ur file Basic Civil Engineering..but i m unable to open or download it.

                Herewith attachment the soft copy for "Basic Civil Engineering" book.

                Amzad

                    I have joined newly to this group, Can you be kind enough to send me a good "Basic Civil Engineering" Book in soft copy. Thank You

                (¨`•.•´¨) Always
                 `•.¸.•´

                Regards,
                Vishwa