concert grade

  • Ram Kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
      Hi friends
      if grade of concrete for column is M 45 and for slab M25 at junction of column and slab what grade we should use . Any IS code for this.
    • dilab.osd
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
        If colum ends @ slab level use M25 If column continue to further floor use M45 @ junction

        M A Jikare
      • salim rawther
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
          Dear engineers,
          normally when the grades of concrete are different for columns and beams,what we do is use the higher grade concrete for filling the column portion and allow this concrete to fill  the beam portion with 45 degree dispersion.And after filling the columns place the concrete on the beam portion.
          Regards
          salim