SUMMER TRAINING OR INTERNSHIP

  • Rajat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2013
      I am a student of civil engg. BTech 3 rd year(6 th sem).According to the AICTE rule i have to undergo a summer training/internship.It is really essential that i do this training as i would be evaluated in my 7th semester based on this.i am in urgent need to do this summer trainig.

      if it may require i am attaching my curriculum vitae(CV)

      it would be really helpful if you could provide me with any suggestions. if you have contacts please inform me as soon as possible. i am waithing with my fingers crossed.

                              yours sincerely
                                        RAJAT BISWAS
                                        KIIT UNIVERSITY
                                        Mob - 9439311531