Need Constructions Work

  • sanjay_archa
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
      Hi guys,

      Hope u all fine !!
      I am a civil engineer , and I have my own firm as the name of M/s Sanins Infra Solutions, right now we are working on residential projects, i.e house, bangla, 5 story building projects, but now we need some professional contract I mean to say company base contract, i.e showroom interior, offices, flats work, making of roads etc.
      So if u have any small or big type project for me so please contact me as soon as possible.
      I will provide u best rates and working quality from markets.
      I hope u all support me as previous.

      BR//
      Sanjay Bhagat
      +91-9716299349
      Sanins Infra Solutions
      https://m.facebook.com/saninsinfrasolution?refid=5&ref=stream

      Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
    • Sayyad Mustak
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013

        Dear Sanjay,
        Are you ready to work at any place?

        Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here