FW: [engineeringcivil] Information on the final year project topic. Investigation into the effects inclusion of torsion in the design and analysis of RC beams.

  • Chukwubude Lily
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      ----Forwarded Message----
      From: lilychukwubude@...
      To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 10:18 PM PST
      Subject: [engineeringcivil] Information on the final year project topic. Investigation into the effects inclusion of torsion in the design and analysis of RC beams.

      Please I am a final year student studying Civil Engineering, I have been given a topic on investigation into the effects of inclusion of torsion in the design and analysis of Reinforced concrete beams, a case study of a two storey building. So I need help on how to start my chapters. Thanks
      Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.