  • Rafeequl Islam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hello Civil Engineers,
      I m in need of the following Eurocodes.
      The following Codes are Required
      1.EC 1998 (2006) Eurocode 8 , Design of structures for earthquake ,part-3:strenthening and repair of Buildimgs,European committe for standardisation,Brussels.
      2..EC 1998 (2004) Eurocode 8 , Design of structures for earthquake ,part-1:General rules,Seismic actions and rules for Buildings, European committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
      3. EC 1991 (2008) Eurocode 1-Basis of Design and action on structures,part 1-4 wind actions, European committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
      4. EC 1997 (2007) Eurocode 7-Geotechnical Design,part-1:General rules,European committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
      5.EC 1991 (2002) Eurocode 1-Actions on Structures ,part1-6,European committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
      6.EC 1992 (2004) Eurocode 2-Design of concrete Structures,part-1:General rules and rules for Buildings,European committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
      7.EC 1990 (2002) Eurocode-Basis of Structural Design,European committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
           If anybody is having please send me.
      Thnksssssss.

    • abhi_n2n
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
        --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, Rafeequl Islam wrote:

        > Hello Civil Engineers,
        > I m in need of the following Eurocodes.
        >
        > The following Codes are Required
        > 1.EC 1998 (2006) Eurocode 8 , Design of structures for earthquake ,part-3:strenthening and repair of Buildimgs,European committe for standardisation,Brussels.
        > 2..EC 1998 (2004) Eurocode 8 , Design of structures for earthquake
        > ,part-1:General rules,Seismic actions and rules for Buildings, European
        > committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
        > 3. EC 1991 (2008) Eurocode 1-Basis of Design and action on structures,part
        > 1-4 wind actions, European committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
        > 4. EC 1997 (2007) Eurocode 7-Geotechnical Design,part-1:General rules,European committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
        > 5.EC 1991 (2002) Eurocode 1-Actions on Structures ,part1-6,European committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
        > 6.EC 1992 (2004) Eurocode 2-Design of concrete Structures,part-1:General
        > rules and rules for Buildings,European committe for standardisation
        > ,Brussels.
        > 7.EC 1990 (2002) Eurocode-Basis of Structural Design,European committe for standardisation ,Brussels.
        >      If anybody is having please send me.
        > Thnksssssss.

        visit following links

        http://www.4shared.com/zip/C0RsaHmp/Euro_code.html