  • Rafeequl Islam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      Hello Friends
      I am civil engg III yr student n i want some suggestion regarding Books on the following topics:
      1. Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
      2. Design of Steel Structures.
      3. Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
      4. Engg Hydraulics n Hydraulic Structures.
      Books By Foreign Authors r Preferable.I Have a book named "Mechanics of Materials" by Beer & Johnston published by TMH really good book suggest books of this type.
      also if u have soft copy plz mail me.
      thnksssss