Hydraulic design of bridge

  • jayesh dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012

      ---

      --- From: jayesh dave jayeshdaveb@...

      All civil engineers are requested to get me hydraulic design for construction of road bridge across small river across  state highway and other district road highway. Is there any empirical formulae or charts? to find catchment area, run off, discharge of flood, HFL etc. Tell me reference book or journal also.
    • dilab.osd
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
      :

      M A Jikare

      ---

      --- From: jayesh dave jayeshdaveb@...

      All civil engineers are requested to get me hydraulic design for construction of road bridge across small river across  state highway and other district road highway. Is there any empirical formulae or charts? to find catchment area, run off, discharge of flood, HFL etc. Tell me reference book or journal also.

    • Mhra Christin Agabin
      Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2012
        Guys... let me help me for the Steel design for bridge pls. thnx