suggestion

  • Sujit Dhital
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2012
      dear all during my lab test i am getting LAA and AIV nearly equal. is that possible. if that is possible them help me by providing the supporting document.
    • Rishi R
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
        Hello
        First of all specify what is LAA & AIV ?
        Also Name of the test & subject to provide any suggestion/ supporting documents if possible.