MATERIAL CONSUMPTION OF RCC BUILDING & MASONRY BUILDING

  • Romen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2012
      I need urgently an excel file to find out the materisl consumption of an RCC building as well as masonry building. Can anyone provide me at the earliest.
    • satish tumne
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2012
        hi,
        visit this site to have pdf files of dsr and material rates and consumption in each type
        thanks
        http://www.mahapwd.com/dsr/pune/default.htm
        Satish Tumne

        I need urgently an excel file to find out the materisl consumption of an RCC building as well as masonry building. Can anyone provide me at the earliest.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)