Escalation

  • shahla
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2012
      I need the help in raising the Escalation Bill.

      Kindly provide me the format and list of document required for raising the bill.

      Thanks
    • hnarb@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2012
        Dear what kind of help you want. give me the detail regarding your project e.g escalation clause. Wheightages of component, then i am able to guide you.

        HAMID NAVEED

        I need the help in raising the Escalation Bill.

        Kindly provide me the format and list of document required for raising the bill.

        Thanks

      • Rishi R
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2012
        Dear sir,

        The attached Excel Sheet may help you,
        Also Refer attached CPWD GCC Clause 10CC

        Regards,
        Hrishi