Re: [engineeringcivil] Conbextra GPII Rate Analysis

  • Ahamed Zubair A
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
      I am in UAE. I am having prices of UAE. you can please check with our Indian engineers.

      On 19 November 2012 12:40, Dinesh Bhanushali <dinesh_98199@...> wrote:
      Thanks for the information.
      and if you have the rate analysis then pls. send me the Rate Analysis  of Conbextra GPII Grouting like
      Material cost
      Labour (including Shuttering, pouring etc.)
      Wastage
      etc.
    • Chandra Shekar
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 24, 2012
        Dear All,

          If any one having information about openings of Site Engineer Civil job in Bangalore or in Chennai pls inform me.

        Regards,
        Chandrashekar BK