Re: [engineeringcivil] Rate analysis

  • mprao m
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2012
      Hi Chandru,

                    This will help u....

      --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, "Baljeet" <sandhu.baljeet@...> wrote:

      > Dear All Friends ( Engineers ),After analysis of rates as per DSR what items should be added for getting market rate for any item such as taxes etc.Specially for NS items. It will be very usefull for me Please advise me on these analysis.

      Regards
      M P Rao

    • srinivas rao
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 20, 2015
        please send any body the following......

        1.Rate analysis of all items for high rised building construction

        2.Rate analysis of all items for bridge constructon
      • hari haran
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2015
        Hi,
        Please find the coefficient  for msb

        --
        REGARDS,
        K.K.HARIHARAN,

        DONT COMPLAIN,
        DONT CONDEMN,
                      &
        DONT  CRITIZE OTHERS.
      • venkat rao
        Message 4 of 8 , Jan 8
          HI Mr.Hariharan,

          The file got very very useful info thank you for sharing this.

          Regards,
          Venkat Rao

          [Attachment(s) from hari haran hari.pfa@... [engineeringcivil] included below]