Re: [engineeringcivil] Conbextra GPII Rate Analysis

  • Dinesh Bhanushali
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
      Thanks for the information.
      and if you have the rate analysis then pls. send me the Rate Analysis  of Conbextra GPII Grouting like
      Material cost
      Labour (including Shuttering, pouring etc.)
      Wastage
      etc.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Dinesh Bhanushali

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 24, 2012
          Dear All,

            If any one having information about openings of Site Engineer Civil job in Bangalore or in Chennai pls inform me.

          Regards,
          Chandrashekar BK