Conbextra GPII Rate Analysis

  • Dinesh Bhanushali
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2012
      Dear All Engineers,

      First of all Happy Diwali & Prosperous New Year to All.
      Pls. send the Conbextra GPII Rate Analysis.
      How much qty. of GP II (in Kg) is required in 1 Cum qty.??

      Thanks & Regards,

      Dinesh Bhanushali
    • Chandra Shekar
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2012
        Dear All,

          If any one having AUTO LISP & Site topo software pls send me.

        Regards,
        Chandrashekar BK

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2012
        • 1 Attachment
        • 261 KB
        Dear Dinesh ji,

        Approximately 2220kg/m
        3 depending on actual consistency used.plz find the attached sheet and as per marcket rate: Rs.16 rups / 1 KG .

        regards,

        Pandu rangarao Adapa
        Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2012
          25 Kg Pack will give

          Consistency                   Pourable                 Flowable
          Yield ( litres)                        12.5                       13.3

          1 Cum = 1000 Litres.

          That means if you are Pouring the grout, then 1000/12.5 = 80 Bags
          If you are using some means and it will flow (for Large areas), then 1000/13.3 = 75 Bags.

          Message 5 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
            Thanks for the information.
            and if you have the rate analysis then pls. send me the Rate Analysis  of Conbextra GPII Grouting like
            Material cost
            Labour (including Shuttering, pouring etc.)
            Wastage
            etc.

            Thanks & Regards,

            Dinesh Bhanushali

              Message 7 of 7 , Nov 24, 2012
                Dear All,

                  If any one having information about openings of Site Engineer Civil job in Bangalore or in Chennai pls inform me.

                Regards,
                Chandrashekar BK