Re: [engineeringcivil] PLANT-CAST PRECAST & PRESTRESSED CONCRETE by David A. Sheppard & William R. Phillips

  • Chandra Shekar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      Hi Pls send me the Material calculation procedure for Concrete (various mix), Blockwork, Plastering, Painting, etc.,

      Regards,
      Chandrashekar Bk

      Dear All, Please check if someone have this book forward to me.

      PLANT-CAST PRECAST & PRESTRESSED CONCRETE
      by David A. Sheppard & William R. Phillips

      http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hxNqlfYnL._SL500_.jpg

      Thanks and Best Regards
      cid:image003.jpg@01CC4F93.980F7B40