Primavera Solutions

  • Kaye Cerezo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.7 MB
    Good day Fellow Engineers,

    I just want everyone to know few things about this rich, robust solution that may help you in your projects.

    The PRIMAVERA project and program management system enables you to plan, manage, control and deliver projects of any size. Your project team can successfully deliver projects with:

    -Full collaboration
    -Web access for all users
    -Rich functionallity
    -Powerful and configurable dashboards
    -Business wide reporting

    For further details I have attached a brochure. Please dont hesitate to contact us, you can look for Mr. Mikki Quilala (Business Development Manager) with the provided numbers in the brochure.

    Failure is simply not an option.
    Primavera gets rid of project failure.

    Regards,
    Engr. Clariza Cerezo