DRAWINGS AND SKETCHES

  • mohd alam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      DEAR all

      I need
      1-drawings and sketches for  PILING WORKS - REINFORCEMENT PLAN AND SECTIONS
      2-drawings and sketches for reinforcement - one way slab,two way slab,rib slab,waffle slab and difference in these
      3-method statement and structural calculation for shoring and de-watering
      4-drawings for oil and gas project-civil engineering related

      please arrange and send me the above documents

      rgds

      ALAM
      PROJECT ENGINEER-CIVIL
      REC