6234Re: [engineeringcivil] Looking for Primavera Planner

  • Suresh Nakra
    Dec 31, 2010

    Dear Sir/madam,

    I brief myself as under:

    I have a very long exposure of various activities such as Construction Management, Quality Standards, Resources Planning, Evaluation of Drawings, Contract Management, Site Management, Preparation of Technical Specifications, Project Procurement and award and management of Contract of Large Magnitude.

           I Have worked in many Project Sites such as Township Construction, Construction of Hill Roads, Bridge Construction, Thermal Power Plant, Captive Power Plants, Steel Mills, Chemical Plants, Textile Mills, Soya Plants, Engineering Mills, Housing Complexes, Commercial Complexes etc.

    I have exposure in working at all levels such as Site Supervisor, Site Engineer, Civil Engineer, Project Manager, and General Manager. I understand the requirement of each level.

    I have exposure of implementing Very small to Very large projects and having experience of more than 40 years in this field.

    Hope to hear soon to understand each other’s requirement and possibilities of association.

    Thanks and Regards,

    Sincerely Yours,

    SURESH NAKRA

    SURESH NAKRA Civil Engineer

     203,Alankar Apartment, 232,Anoop Nagar, INDORE (M.P.) 452-001

    Mobile  09302124958

    E-MAIL suresh_nakra@... , suresh.nakra@...

    Aim: Wish to work with young & energetic Hard working Project Leaders and share my exposures.

    RESUME

    PROJECTS HANDLED

    2010-Present

    PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT

    NINE SQUARES Pvt.Ltd. (Project Planners and Designers)

    Looking after :

    Planning  and Designing of a Spinning Mill in Pithampur (M.P.)

    Planning and designing of a residential Township in Indore (M.P.)

    2009-2010

    PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT

    M/S AZAD JAIN & ASSCIATES

    I was associated for :

    Interior works of Bina Refinery

    Preparation of DPR of roads  ((900 Km) for MPRDC

    2008-2009

    SRF LIMITED

    PROJECT CONSULTANT

    Coordinator between Detail engineering consultant (TATA CONSULTING ENGINEERS-Bombay) and Contractors for 300 crore Industrial project at SEZ in Pithampur sector III

    2005-2008

    PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT

    M/S AZAD JAIN & ASSCIATES

    I looked after under mentioned projects :

    1.       New footwear project of Tata International-Dewas

    2.       45 Meter River  Bridge of IDA at  Indore

    3.       Pharmaceutical Industrial Project at Dehradoon

    4.       Non Plant buildings for Bharat Oman Refineries in BINA

    5.       Preparing detailed project report for high level bridges of 275 Meter long and 150 Meter long for MPRDC

    6.       Construction of Cold storage at RAO

    7.      Valuation of Industrial and residential Townships for Financial Institutes.

    2000-2004

    PROJECT CONSULTANT

    1. BHANU IRON AND STEEL - Expansion Programme of Pithampur Unit

    2. BELVEDERE INFORMATION SYSTEM & COTECHNOLOGIES LTD.

        Planning designing & construction of INFOTECH PROJECTS at INDORE

    3. SHRIRAM PUBLIC SCHOOL

        Planning designing & construction of Most Modern SCHOOL in BHAWANIMANDI Rajasthan

    4.  BHAGWANDAS HOSPITAL-MHOW

    1997-2000

    PROJECT MANAGER

    Maikaal Fibers Ltd.-Bheelgaon (M.P.)

    Planning Designing & Construction of  Captive Power Project, Staff and worker township,  Ginning factory .

    1995-97

    GENERAL MANAGER (Projects)

    PRATIBHA SYNTEX LTD.-Pithampur (M.P.)

    I worked for their green field project for construction of 25000 spindles 100% EOU unit in Pithampur sector IV. In this project I was responsible to the joint managing director. My responsibilities included the handling of following departments-

    Accounts, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Training Dept., Time office, Personal Dept., Security Dept. & General Office Administration. The detail Engineering of this Project had been done in house under my directions.

    1993-95

    PROJECT CONSULTANT

    In this period I worked as project consultant for following industries-

    RAJASTHAN TEXTILE MILLS, BHAWANIMANDI

    For their IV unit an open-end spinning mill projects. I was a project monitor and advisor for the entire period of its implementation. I was visiting the every week.

    BIRLA TEXTLE MILLS, DELHI

    I had been a visiting consultant for their green field Baddi project.

    SULTAJ TEXTILE MILL SILVASSA, VAPI.

    I had been a visiting consultant for their green field project.

    SIDDHARTHA TUBES LTD. SARANGPUR

    Project consultant for their expansion & 100% EOM Galvanizing plant.

    ACMCHEM PVT. LTD. PANOLI, GUJRAT

    Project consultant for their chemical project.

    MAFATLAL INDUSTRIES, BOMBAY

    Technical Auditor for their industries in Mumbai & Surat.

    PRERNA SYNTEX BOMBAY

    Technical advisor for their 100% EOU spinning Mill Project.

    1991-93

    PROJECT MANAGER (CIVIL)

    I had been a project manager of MANGALAM CEMENT, MORAK for their 25000-ton cement project at Morak in Raajasthan. The cost of the project was 200 corers.

    1990-91

    FACTORY MANAGER

    It was a bulk drug project. I was associated with BENTOLL CHEMICALS from construction to commissioning.

    1986-91

    MANAGER (civil)

    KANORIA CHEMICALS LTD. Ankleshwar, Gujrat

    I had constructed following u/m projects holding this post-

    1.             Penta Aerothotol Plant

    2.             Sodium Format Plant

    3.             Acetanilide Plant

    4.            Formaldehyde plant

    1978-86

    PROJECT MANAGER

    RAJASTHAN TEXTILE MILLS, Bhawanimandi -During my stay I had constructed more than 200 hundred corers projects.

    1971-78

    PROJECT MANAGER

    M/S BHAGWANDAS ENGINEERS & CONTRACTORS MHOW (M.P.)

    Construction of Dams, Defense Roads, and Housing Complex was done under my direct command.

    1968-1971

    SUPERINTENDENT (Buildings & Roads)

    General Reserve Engineers Force

    I had consructed Airport, Helipad, Over bridges, Hill Roads, Retaining Walls, and Breast Walls in severe weather conditions at very high altitudes (18000 feet) in Himalayan ranges Bhutan.

    1966 - 1968

    SITE ENGINEER

    I was involved in construction of Housing Complexes, Roads, Railway Siding, Railway Bridge, Feeding Hoppers, & Wagon Tipper in Thermal Power House.