      From: Lal Khan <laal.khan@...>
      Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] (unknown)
      To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, 28 June, 2010, 4:23 PM

      Please send me the technical specs of injection grouting of RCC for water proofing of basement. IS code or CPWD specs

      Thanks
      Regards

      Lal Khan

      On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Sandhya <sandya4512@yahoo. in> wrote:

      HI
      I have selected Dynamic architecture- Rotating towers as my seminar topic.I need some help regarding its contents updated ie it was proposed to b completed in 2010 but no recent newzz about its progress...

      --
      Lal Khan
      SPECIFIC PROJECTS (P) Ltd.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic