1953Re: process of joining sharing & uploading

  • erpreeti_chourishi
    Apr 1, 2009
      DEAR ALL,

      PLEASE goto www.rapidshare.com
      SAVE UR FILES ON DESKTOP(compress it as zip or rar file ,if needed)
      click BROWSE,open ur file in it & UPLOAD it,wait till uploading completes,now when uploading completes wait nearly 1 minute,a LINK will open ,copy it by right click-> copy,& paste it to ur groups ,communities or where u want to provide it for others help

      OR

      goto www.4shared.com
      create ur account in it
      see left bottom "BROWSE"button ,upload ur files as procedure mentioned above click on UPLOAD button ,wait till uploading completes,now when uploading completes wait nearly 1 minute,a LINK will open ,copy it by right click-> copy,& paste it to ur groups ,communities or where u want to provide it for others help.

      using 4shared will be safer to u.u can even search in it without creating account & download ur required thing.

      FOR MORE DETAILS SEE HELP MENU IN THESE WEBSITES.
      100 MB files can be loades at at a time.
      doing again & again u will learn a lot like me & all & GET A LOT.

      Regards,
      Preeti

      --- In engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com, mukesh singh <mukeshsingh012@...> wrote:

      > someone please tell me method to upload the information i am having with me
      > as i am not able to spend much time on system...............

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic