12760Re: [engineeringcivil] SOP IN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY

  • M.A. KHAN
    Jun 15, 2014

      Any one suggest me for preparation of interview in a construction company...

      What should I do??

      On 23 May 2014 00:23, "Krishna Teja krishnateja62@... [engineeringcivil]" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      M stands for mix.number 20 indicates the strength of of concrete at 28th day after curing in N/mm2. strength can be attained by design mix, based on mix design IS 10262.by nomial mix 1:1.5:3

      On Friday, May 9, 2014 11:38 PM, "Bijup Varghese bijup.varghese@... [engineeringcivil]" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      M20 is not 1:2:4.  Any mix that produce a strength of 20 N /mm2 is M20. The cement content or any constituent are not fixed but they are inter related.
        Biju P. Varghese
      On Monday, 5 May 2014 3:28 PM, ROMAAN Mehboob <romaanmehboob@...> wrote:

      M20 is Grade of Concrete Means Mix ratio 20 is related strenth... M20 = 1:2:4 mix ratio. 1cum of M20 contains 6.22 bags of cement.
      On Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:27 PM, Safer Khan <engr_safer50@...> wrote:

      what is mean by  M20  anyone can explain me
      On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 7:20 PM, "aamit_69@..." <aamit_69@...> wrote:

      WITH VERY SMALL PROJECT OF 50 TO 100 RESIDENTILA FLATS WANTS TO IMPLEMENTS SOP AND BENCHMARK THE QUALITY.

      PL FWD THE SOP STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE / STD PRACTICES APPLICABLE IN THIS REGARDS

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic