      From: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com [mailto:engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 7:38 AM
      To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] help please.....

      hi,

      In this case temporary support can be arranged to hold the existing and then complete the new one.

      Finally remove the temporary support.

      or

      if the temporary support can also be a permanent solution if your are using steel angles of suitable size and thickness.(Like temporary bridges made by military services in emergency )

      hope you got the point.

      with best regards

      S.RAVI

      On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 10:52 PM, "konvicted konvicted sanjay.konvict@... [engineeringcivil]" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from konvicted konvicted sanjay.konvict@... [engineeringcivil] included below]

      Hi engineers !!

      Dear i need a help regard structure.....i have a roof plan where i have to errect a 9 meter pole . but i m confuse becasue there is a cross beam but no colum below that.

      I m attaching the layout of same please help me out which will be the best structure for that.

      Pole size 9 mtr.

      Weight  - 800kg

      Pole base plate size 800x800

      Colum size - 300*300mm