12750Re: [engineeringcivil] help please..... [1 Attachment]

  • SRI KAILASH BUILDERS
    Jun 4 9:38 PM
      hi,

      In this case temporary support can be arranged to hold the existing and then complete the new one.
      Finally remove the temporary support.
      or
      if the temporary support can also be a permanent solution if your are using steel angles of suitable size and thickness.(Like temporary bridges made by military services in emergency )

      hope you got the point.

      with best regards
      S.RAVI

      On Wednesday, 4 June 2014 10:52 PM, "konvicted konvicted sanjay.konvict@... [engineeringcivil]" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from konvicted konvicted sanjay.konvict@... [engineeringcivil] included below]
      Hi engineers !!

      Dear i need a help regard structure.....i have a roof plan where i have to errect a 9 meter pole . but i m confuse becasue there is a cross beam but no colum below that.

      I m attaching the layout of same please help me out which will be the best structure for that.

      Pole size 9 mtr.
      Weight  - 800kg
      Pole base plate size 800x800

      Colum size - 300*300mm