      Engineer Mukhtar Ahmed

      Masters in Transportation Engineering (NED University)

      B.s Civil Engineering (SSUET University).
      On Friday, April 11, 2014 11:05 AM, mprao m <mprao_m@...> wrote:

      send me your cv.....
      From: ravindra kumar kuchimanchi <ravi_873@...>
      To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, 28 March 2014 2:01 PM
      Subject: [engineeringcivil] hai

      hai everybody,

      let me introduce myself.

      I am RAVEENDRA KUMAR.K from HYDERABAD working in L&T-B&F.
       looking for job change .can any one come out with opportunities .
      i am ready to relocate any where in INDIA and ASIA PASIFIC too.

      i will send RESUME once anyody confirms OPPORTUNITY.

      i do have experience vastly in construction besides designing,PROJECT MANAGEMENT

       looking forward to helping and refereing

      RAVEENDRA KUMAR
      7799992236

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic