  • vpt_qatar@yahoo.com
    Mar 21, 2014

      Dear do you have an excel sheet design format?since I need to have a very economical design.0.6m at top and other sizes seems to be uneconomical.

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

      From: manoj panwar <manojpanwar000@...>;
      To: <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] RANDOM RUBBLE MASONRY RETAINING WALL DESIGN
      Sent: Fri, Mar 14, 2014 3:38:22 PM

      it's simple
      for RR Stone masonry wall
      top width of wall = 0.60 cm
      Front Slop               = 1(H):3(V)
      Back Slope             = Vertical
      Bottom make perpendicular to front face

      U can make wall of RR Dry Stone masonry up to 4m height from this.
      With Regard

                     Manoj Singh Panwar
      P Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

      On Wednesday, 12 March 2014 11:21 PM, "vpt_qatar@..." <vpt_qatar@...> wrote:
      Hi Everyone,
      Kindly provide me a Design calculation in Excel format for a Random Rubble Masonry Retaining wall to withstand earth filling........
      Thanks in advance..

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic