12586Re: [engineeringcivil] (unknown) [1 Attachment]

  • Ibrahim Babu
    Jan 24, 2014
      Hi Fasiuddin Azhar,

      Your mail is not clear on the actual query you wish to raise. However, presuming that you wish to have the actual quantities of labour and material required per unit of work, I am attaching an analysis for your perusal. You may modify the same as per the format required by you.

      All the best in your work.

      Regards,

      IBRAHIM BABU

      On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Fasiuddin azahar <fasiuddin.1062@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Fasiuddin azahar included below]

      Hi everybody,

      Am working as a Estimating and Costing engineer in KSA, am attaching a Estimating blank format of Earthwork, Concrete work, Asphalt work.

      Please i need your Urgent response regarding my query.

      thanking you

      Md.Fasiuddin

      On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 10:42 AM, bonniga arav <bonniga2001@...> wrote:

      Dear Madam/Sir

      I wish you a Happy New year -2014

      Thanks & Regards,
      Prof. B.Ravinder  BE, PG Dip(QS ), M.Tech,
      MBA, M.Phil ,MIE,FIV,MIWRS, MIIQS
      IIQS -Hyderabad Member Council Chair

      Indian Institute of Quantity Surveyors|
      Mobile: +91 92471 25014 .