12451Re: [engineeringcivil] Reuest for Unit Conversion and Civil Engineering Formula..

  • Kothandaraman Govindarajan
    Nov 16, 2013

      K.Govindarajan Writes; Please send me the ready reckoner for Unit Conversion please I can't able to Open .Thanks.KGR

      ---
      K.Govindarajan

      SUPERB BOSS,
      AN ULTIMATE READY RECKONER

      KEEP ON GOING

      On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 6:54 PM, MuhammdZafar Iqbal wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from MuhammdZafar Iqbal included below]
      Dear Ahsanulhaque!

      an excel file is attached, please see first sheet for unit conversion.

      Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] Reuest for Unit Conversion and Civil Engineering Formula..
      To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 3, 2013, 6:51 PM

      Hi all can anyone provide conversion chart and formula in
      MSEXCEL please.
      RegardsSent from BlackBerry® on
      AirtelFrom: "Nagendra "

      Sender: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 3 Oct 2013 05:47:13
      -0000To:
      ReplyTo:
      engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [engineeringcivil] Request for
      IS code 1172-1971 reg,

      Dear all,

      If any body having IS code 1172-1971(the break up for 135
      lpcd), pl send soft copy.

      thanking u

      nagendra
      Ganesha offers Company