12280Re: [engineeringcivil] bill of quantity submitted by contractor for construction of road

  • tumne
    Jul 30, 2013
      You should change view just to find fault so that you could reduce contractors bills,
      It will be better if you can frame good specifications, and supervise same so that quality doesn't hamper.
      Think and act positively
      Satish Tumne

      Sent from my iPad