12220Re: [engineeringcivil] Waterproofing Suggestions

  • juan soto
    Jul 1 8:24 AM
      Dear Satish:
      For this case I would recommend Xypex Concentrate, for me its the best option.

      2013/6/25 Satish Patel <mvijaycreations@...>

      Sir,
      Thanks a lot for your support,
       Soil type is hard rock & Basement level is -4300 mm
      & Ground water table is -3000 mm
      ( Basement around 1300 mm below ground water level. )

      On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 9:44 AM, Milind Dambe <milinddambe@...> wrote:

      dear satish, pls specify the details the ground depth & type of soil

      regards

       MILIND R DAMBE

      9011026278

      PUNE