    Thanks & Regards.
    Shridhar N
    Senior Project Manager.

    On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:01 AM, uh!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh!!!!!!! <arahanaman@...> wrote:

    Respected Sir naidu,
    I really think your experience in civil industry will do all work.There is no need of any type of suggestions for you.You are well prepared for every thing.But sir,i might need some help from you.Lokk i am a fresher having 8 month experince but i want to work in L & T.Could you help me with that,Please.I have done B.Tech. Civil & passed out in 2012.
    Thank You,
    Aman Shrivastava

    From: appu naidu <appusambangi@...>
    To: "engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2013 12:37 AM
    Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] Re: [INTERVIEW QS AND ANSWERS AND TIPS

    hello mr.vinay
    thank u for good suggestion

    From: boddu vinay <boddu123@...>
    To: "engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Friday, 26 April 2013 11:39 AM
    Dear Mr, Naidu,

    A person with 10 years Plus experience would / really worry for interview questions for a post of Construction Manager and that too from L & T? Sir your work exp and the learning's from site is enough for the interview.

    Boddu Vinay
    On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM, appu naidu <appusambangi@...> wrote:
    hai friends,
    I am  attending some interview coming days please help me interview tips and also queastion and answers for civil engineering for the position of CONSTRUCTION MANAGER

    -- B.VINAY

  • Show all 9 messages in this topic