      From: boddu vinay <boddu123@...>
      To: "engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com" <engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, 26 April 2013 11:39 AM
      Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] Re: [INTERVIEW QS AND ANSWERS AND TIPS

      Dear Mr, Naidu,

      A person with 10 years Plus experience would / really worry for interview questions for a post of Construction Manager and that too from L & T? Sir your work exp and the learning's from site is enough for the interview.

      regards
      Boddu Vinay
      On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:22 PM, appu naidu <appusambangi@...> wrote:

      hai friends,
      I am  attending some interview coming days please help me interview tips and also queastion and answers for civil engineering for the position of CONSTRUCTION MANAGER

      Regards,
      S.A.NAIDU
      LNT
      9687623929