11313Re: [engineeringcivil] Hydraulic design of bridge [1 Attachment]

  • Mhra Christin Agabin
    Dec 7, 2012
      Guys... let me help me for the Steel design for bridge pls. thnx

      From: dilab.osd <dilab.osd@...>
      To: engineeringcivil@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:47 PM
      Subject: Re: [engineeringcivil] Hydraulic design of bridge [1 Attachment]

      :

      M A Jikare

      ---

      --- From: jayesh dave jayeshdaveb@...

      All civil engineers are requested to get me hydraulic design for construction of road bridge across small river across  state highway and other district road highway. Is there any empirical formulae or charts? to find catchment area, run off, discharge of flood, HFL etc. Tell me reference book or journal also.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic