Quiz 4 Bahasa Inggris 1

  • eyemeanyou
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      Hello guys, Sorry for not coming to the class this morning. Thousand of
      works are waiting for me to complete. However, no worries! You still
      may access and do your quiz from your place.

      Don't forget to bring the result of your quizz to the class (Wednesday
      at 7). Those who do not do and do not submit the quizz, you will get
      zero.

      Thanks,

      A-