1181FREE BRUCNH AND RECRUITMENT... (Apply On-Line)

  • panca_granspot_indonesia
    Oct 25, 2010
      PT. GRAND SPOT - BELL CANADA

      (INTERNATIONAL TELEMARKETER)

      PT. BELL CANADA is the largest telecommunication company in Canada. BELL CANADA is voted as Canada's top employer. And we are as Indonesian is very proud to be able to represent International Company.

      Currently we are open for many qualified employee to call our customers in Canada.

      What you can GET?

      > High Basic Salary
      > Unlimited commission
      > Excellent Training Program Provided
      > Excellent English communication skills
      > Experiences in speaking with the native speaker all the time

      Requirements:

      > Speak English fluently
      > Willing to work in an early morning shift

      Send your CV and application to:
      Ms. Pancanita Manalu
      PT. GRAND SPOT- BELL CANADA
      Graha Mustika Ratu Building 4th Floor, Kav 74-75
      Jln Gatot Subroto, Jakarta Selatan
      or
      pancanita@...
      or click : http://siva-id.jobstreet.com/_ads/id/jobs/2010/10/default/40/147155.htm

      Only short-listed candidates will be invited via phone for the RECRUITMENT and FREE BRUNCH at our office.