BERLIN:German Chancellor Angela Merkel's liberal refugee policy, which brought 1.1million asylum seekers to Germany in 2015, is not sustainable in the longbrent_ns
BRUSSELS/RIYADH:Saudi Arabia has decided to increase its military contributions to the campaignagainst Daesh, including offering to expand its role in the airbrent_ns
This is my big worry and I do not see how this is to be avoided. You cannot “dump it on the market” because as a physical commodity it has to go somewheregerryagnew
Till right about now.
(And please recognize that a lot of the posts are placed here to demonstrate the range of knowledge we are dealing with today—with no promise or guarantee that the postings on this list have any validity.)
Today, human society is well into a transition from increasing to decreasing availability of energy and other resources--a circumstance that is also worsened by our increasing populations. In that context, the EnergyResources Group aims at objective and accurate understanding of what this means to our lives and future.
Accordingly, this EnergyResources Group focuses on:
1) issues related to the systemic understanding of energy, the environment, and society, including drivers of both uncertainty and behavior, etc.
2) objective ways of knowing and acting on energy availability and efficiency, including the circumstances of our world that result from such changes, such as those related to the timing of the energy transition, nature of the decline, associated cultural processes, and its impact on individuals, family, community, state, nation, and planet.
3) exploring the relationship of energy to evolution and its selection processes, particularly in times of fundamental transitions, such as our world is now increasingly experiencing;
4) discovering and communicating about subject-related materials—including reflections of energy, the environment, and society in the arts, humanities, and humor.
5) finally, this is a relatively open newsgroup, which means that while I am not in agreement with all the items posted here, I do feel we gain by exposure to the full range of opinions and ideas--and some can be really far off the mark.
Please provide quality support to this list by keeping the volume low and on topic. If you are unhappy, start your own group. Its easy and free. See http://www.egroups.com
- Feb 10, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.