Re: [energyresources] RE: [CanadaEnergy] Sit tight before you sign gas deal

  • sam daniels
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2001
      I believe that companies have been siphoning assets and depositing them to
      off shore accounts for 20 years. Thanks for the book recommendation. I have
      it in my library. Will read it in a week's time. Sheesh! I can't keep up
      with the frequency of your suggestions these days. One book a day I can
      manage fairly well. More than that is difficult.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
        It's even funnier. Most of them have a clause in the contract, which
        of course no one reads, that says that if the wholesale price rises
        more than 20% they can cancel the contract!

        Steven