Leading-Edge Energy Conservation Technologies

  • Walter Derzko
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      Dear Colleagues

      I'm looking for examples of high tech companies that have developed energy
      conservation technologies that are leading edge & world class in their
      field. These technology solutions should produce verifiable energy (and
      cost) savings in the range of 10-20 percent or more if incorporated in an
      industrial /commercial setting.

      It could be in any of the traditional spheres of energy-- coal, gas, oil,
      hydro generated electricity , nuclear

      What great companies do you know?

      Thank you in advance

      Walter Derzko

      Toronto, Ontario Canada

      wderzko@...

    • doggydogworld
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        American Geothermal installs geothermal heat pumps for concrete
        temperature control:

        http://www.amgeo.com/E2.htm

        Is this the type of thing you're looking for?

        --ddw

        --- In energyresources@yahoogroups.com, "Walter Derzko"
        <wderzko@...> wrote:

        > Dear Colleagues
        >
        > I'm looking for examples of high tech companies that have
        developed energy
        > conservation technologies that are leading edge & world class in
        their
        > field. These technology solutions should produce verifiable
        energy (and
        > cost) savings in the range of 10-20 percent or more if
        incorporated in an
        > industrial /commercial setting.
        >

        > It could be in any of the traditional spheres of energy-- coal,
        gas, oil,
        > hydro generated electricity , nuclear
        >

        > What great companies do you know?
        >

        > Thank you in advance
        >

        > Walter Derzko
        >
        > Toronto, Ontario Canada
        >
        > wderzko@...

      • Peter Hill
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
          Try Ceramic Fuel Cell Limited, a company incorporated in Victoria,
          Australia, and listed on several bourses.
          Visit http://www.cfcl.com.au/

          Peter Hill