Re: [energyresources] Re: $30 oil by next fall?

  • Jim Baldauf
    Message 1 of 49 , Sep 30, 2005
      Question for Mike -

      Are you saying that oil will be at $30 by next fall?

      Sorry if I've missed the point here, but I've been extremely busy and haven't kept up very well.

      Thanks,

      Jim
      Austin
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 7, 2005
        I marvel sometimes at how closely I hold on to my cherished illusions
        (unrelated to oil). It's a distinctly human characteristic. I doubt if
        animals have this trait.
        Their survival, or more precisely their perception of it, is far less
        unencumbered than ours, it seems.

        George (Canada)