Crude Oil Sample

  • b
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2002
      Dear BP Educational Services:

      I am seeking to procure approximately 1 litre of unprocessed crude oil
      for educational purposes. We live in a world in which our very survival
      is dependent upon a product which few people outside the industry ever
      see in its elemental form. I would like to put my students more in
      touch with reality, and such a sample would assist towards that
      goal.

      Please let me know if you can be of assistance.
      --
      Many Thanks,

      mailto:b@...