[energyresources]Hydrogen and Solar Energy Questions

  • tulkin@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2002
      These questions muddle us. Energy production and uses muddle us. We
      know that hydrogen is 2/3 of our water, and that melting solar ice puts
      more water into our oceans, bays and estuaries. Water creeps into
      equatorial farmlands in Africa' pushing back the deserts. Is that so
      bad?

      Is there something happening here?
      Do we dare try to stop it?

      Tulkin, CorpusChristi