FW: Re: Only a matter of time before cyberterrorists figure out how to l

  • Thomas Wayburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
      It is not the case that cyber-criminals stole the intellectual property of
      American corporations. Whoever copied information stored in cyberspace
      knows as well as I do that there is no such thing as property that does not
      go away when someone takes it. Thus, there is no such thing as intellectual
      property. The confusion arises because of an immoral and unsustainable mode
      of dividing wealth. Resource dominance is maladaptive. Information should
      be free. Creative artists should not have to sell their work to live.
      Dematerialism is right. Everything else is wrong.

      Tom Wayburn, Houston, Texas

      http://dematerialism.net/

    • e_bittencourt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2013
        Tom

        I entirely agree with your "Popping the Higher-Education Bubble" Here in
        Sao Paulo ( SP) , plumbers, electricians, and competent construction and
        maintenance workers work to very old age, and unemployment among them is
        unknown. Although, their appreciation of the Universe could be enhanced
        by education. Not the kind of education bureaucrats call education. More:
        the new paradigm is ignored in engineering.

        Edison