List Info

  • Jay Hanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      As of right now we have 312 members and 13 messages in the input queue. I
      am going to pace these out over the next two or three days.

      New lists have heavier-than-normal traffic. I expect the traffic to slow
      down in a week or two.

      Do not send personal messages such as "let me know what you find out" to the
      list. Inappropriate messages (for whatever reason) will be deleted from the
      input queue.

      To change your subscription to daily digest mode:
      Send a blank message to energyresources-digest@egroups.com

      To put your email message delivery on hold for the group:
      Send a blank message to energyresources-nomail@egroups.com

      To change your subscription to individual emails:
      Send a blank message to energyresources-normal@egroups.com

      To join the group:
      Send a blank message to energyresources-subscribe@egroups.com

      To unsubscribe from the group: