RE: [energyresources] Re: What are the maths of dilution of radioactive material collecting above grou

  • Sheila N
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2007
      Hi Dev,

      I kind of expected people to infer that I was talking about isotopes
      liberated from earthbound uranium or thorium, thus increasing the amount of
      radioactive materials on the earth's surface on that which was there before
      nuclear weaponry or power.

      By system I meant the ...um... terrestrial system as opposed to, say, the
      entire solar system. I was referring to earth's atmosphere, seas, land etc.

      Sheila N